CourionLive™ Identity and Access Management in the Cloud
A dynamically scalable delivery platform designed specifically to supply enterprise identity and security solutions, CourionLive offers the production-ready delivery of pre-configured, out-of-the-box, commercially available security products. CourionLive is Courion's Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery of Courion's Access Risk Management Suite.
- Easily identify, quantify and manage access risk
- Achieve full functionality and rapid installation in 30 days
- Get low start-up, operational and maintenance costs
- Achieve the industry’s fastest time to value
- Realize the lowest Total Cost of Ownership
- Production-ready delivery of out-of-the-box commercially available products for full scale implementation
Companies are continually striving to increase operational efficiency and reduce costs, while enhancing security, and demonstrating compliance with proliferating industry policies and federal regulations. The cost of doing business, especially on-premise, is skyrocketing with upfront capital expenditures for new infrastructure, software and upgrades; maintenance and labor; and lengthy deployment times.
So, how can organizations do more with less while trying to grow the bottom line?
Courion delivers the perfect solution — CourionLive, a highly secure, reliable and redundant solution for managing user access privileges to vital IT systems. CourionLive is the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud-based delivery of Courion's premier Access Risk Management Suite, offering production-ready, pre-configured, out-of-the-box commercially available security products for full-scale implementation in just 30 days.
CourionLive is Courion's answer to organizations that need a comprehensive Identity and Access Risk Management solution, but are unsure where to start. CourionLive provides full functionality with low start-up, operational and maintenance costs offering quick time to value, bringing its best of breed IAM solution to organizations of all sizes.
Looking at the cost savings, reliability and redundancy — doing business in the cloud presents an attractive alternative to doing business strictly on premise. But there's that nagging question — How secure is the cloud?
CourionLive is built on a fully dedicated cloud infrastructure — which means it's not shared with any other companies in the cloud. Courion's security and backup policies, as well as its hardware redundancy for its cloud infrastructure, meet or exceed most enterprise-class IAM deployments. And CourionLive uses SSAE16 audited facilities with 24x7x365 monitoring to ensure that both the infrastructure and your organization's data are always being monitored.
Courion ensures that only you, the customer, can access your data. Not only are you saving on operational costs, you can be confident that your IAM solution is built on rock-solid, secure infrastructure. With CourionLive, your mission critical applications and your sensitive data are highly secure and protected from the potential threats of access risk.
- Delegation of access request & approval privileges
- Lights out onboarding/termination
- Reports on access request lifecycle
- Automated provisioning based on configured access rights
- Emergency termination
- Risk scoring
- Automated remediation of access rights to vital information
Certification review cycles for various people and workflows:
- managers, direct reports, resource owners
- access rights, role definition
- Role mining
- Role approvals
- SOD policy enforcement
- Certification review cycle
- Self-service password reset and synchronization
- Reports - security registration, reset rate, etc.
- Auditing of all user actions
- Reduce overhead, maintenance and labor costs
Eliminate the need for up-front capital expenditures for physical infrastructure:
- updates and maintenance
- personnel to run/monitor your system
- Do business anytime, anywhere
- Provision capabilities quickly and easily
- Protect your network with a fully redundant, multi-platform architecture
- Provides reliability and enhanced security against potential threats
- Scale up or down, depending on the changing needs of your organization
- Many levels of service available
- Pay for services and storage if/when you need them
- Cloud-based security provides multiple layers of protection traditional, on-premise approaches do not
- With no new systems to build or software to download, you're up and running in no time