AccountCourierŽ - User Account Provisioning
Automates the process of creating and managing user accounts and access rights across the enterprise, as part of an Access Provisioning strategy.
- Seamlessly integrate with business workflows for hiring, changing, or removing personnel
- Enforce compliance with corporate security policy and relevant industry and government regulations
- Maximize cost savings, improve service and reduce the potential for human error through self-service automation designed for business users
- Deliver automated "lights-out" provisioning/de-provisioning
User Access Provisioning
AccountCourier, Courion's user provisioning solution, automates the process of creating and managing user accounts and access rights across a wide range of enterprise systems. AccountCourier is the component of Courion's Access Risk Management portfolio of products that ensures only the right individuals have access to the right resources.
Automated account provisioning maximizes cost savings, accelerates service delivery, enforces compliance with security policy and reduces the potential for human error.
AccountCourier delivers rapid business impact through automated user provisioning more rapidly and with less risk than competing solutions. AccountCourier is based on a flexible, standards-based platform that leverages existing technology investments without forcing your organization to change to accommodate it. A comprehensive connector library and scalable Connector Framework plug seamlessly into your existing infrastructure and consolidate data from authoritative sources in real time, while point-and-click developer and administrative interfaces simplify configuration and maintenance.
Security Policy and Compliance
Today's heterogeneous technology infrastructure and dynamic business environment makes it very challenging to enforce security policies and ensure compliance without automation. AccountCourier enables organizations to achieve their desired level of security policy automation and compliance enforcement requirements.
- Courion uses a point-and-click interface to implement multi-step serial/parallel, bulk, and policy-driven approval processes, eliminating the complex, expensive programming required by other solutions.
- AccountCourier dynamically leverages existing policy information using exclusive PolicyLink™ connection technology and generates new policy in accordance with changing business needs.
- Business managers directly provision their staff and customers – enforcing security policy based on operating knowledge of the business.
- Automated de-provisioning eliminates the possibility of a security breach caused by a disgruntled former employee.
AccountCourier provides key segregation of duty (SoD) policy definition capabilities – based on new or existing SoD policies, as well as the ability to retrieve policy data from an authoritative source when a transaction occurs, ensuring that only the most current policy data is used and that potential policy violations are detected and blocked.
A reusable audit framework automates periodic and ad hoc access verification and reporting, while email and pager alerts thwart unauthorized provisioning activities.
Achieve Rapid Business Results
AccountCourier quickly connects to your existing heterogeneous IT infrastructure, accessing specific data from your authoritative sources in real-time, thereby always remaining up to date without requiring any additional data-cleansing, synchroinzation, replication or meta-directory initiatives. The connection technologies, which are common across the Courion Access Risk Management Suite, include:
IdentityLink™ - a system of pointers that connect in real-time to existing databases and directories, enabling you to quickly build workflows and rules using the identity and user data that already exists within your enterprise.
ServiceLink™ - links in real-time to existing service desk systems, enabling you to leverage your current tools to track the details of every user provisioning action.
AssetLink™ - extends provisioning beyond IT applications to include managing access to tangible assets – such as mobile phones, laptops, vehicles, and security badges – by providing a bi-directional, real-time connection to a variety of widely used asset management systems.
AuditLink™ - monitors all provisioning activity, records detailed transaction data and automatically creates, updates and closes tickets in your help desk application.
PolicyLink™ - works in conjunction with Dynamic Communities technology to virtualize your policy stores and to build communities out of your infrastructure, thereby modeling your business rules and processes.
Integrated Role Management
Organizations define user roles to align the organizational hierarchy with IT accounts and entitlements. Role definition accelerates and simplifies the provisioning process and ensures consistent, appropriate access rights. AccountCourier works with the RoleCourier® role management solution to streamline the process of provisioning and managing user access rights. For organizations that are not yet ready to define a role infrastructure, Courion's flexible "start-anywhere" approach allows provisioning to be deployed without roles.
- Designed for business users to enforce access rights using operational knowledge
- Policy-driven workflow engine with escalations, alerts and reminders
- Snaps seamlessly into existing heterogeneous environments
- No prerequisites or dependencies on proprietary systems
- Dynamic Community™ technology consolidates the most current, authoritative data in real time
- Secure platform with audit database, email and pager alerts to identify suspicious activity
- Integrated management reporting
- Flexible, modular software design and streamlined deployment approach delivers rapid business impact
- Seamlessly integrates user provisioning with existing business workflows for hiring, modifying, or staff termination
- Automated "lights-out" process responds dynamically to business changes
- Self-service automation maximize cost savings, improve service, and reduce the potential for human error