Policy Based End-User Provisioning
Cost-effectively automate the creation and management of user accounts and access rights while ensuring compliance.
AccountCourier accelerates the provisioning of users and the management of user access to corporate resources in keeping with business policies. Provision access with confidence, as AccountCourier notifies you of inappropriate access or Segregation of Duties (SoD) violations at the time of provisioning requests. AccountCourier provides the complete context of relationships between users, access rights, resources and user activity and compliance policies so that you can provision a user appropriately from the beginning.
Account Courier provides
- Provisioning Workflows enable authenticated users to easily create, enable, disable, or delete accounts and user IDs without manual intervention. Fully automated “lights-out” provisioning workflows can be initiated by a triggering event.
- Full Spectrum Delegation for provisioning rights as determined by the security policy.
- Policy Driven Request/Approval Process provides advanced requester/approver functionality with expanded automation, including multi-step serial/parallel, bulk and policy-driven approval workflows.
- User Modeling for new account creation by choosing one or more "modeled" users with a similar job function or access requirements.
- ID Generation enforces existing corporate account ID rules and eliminates non-compliance.
- Automatic Account Discovery looks for accounts created outside of AccountCourier and links them to users through automated identity mapping or user self-claiming.
- Extended Provisioning brings provisioning to IT and physical assets, facilities and other business services.